Rain-X Latitude Water Repellency 2-IN-1 Windshield Wiper Blades With Water Repellent Coating
- Availability: In Stock
About This Item " Rain‑X® Latitude® Water Repellency 2-n-1 Wiper Blades MORE THAN JUST A WIPER BLADE™! More Than Just a Wiper Blade! 2-IN-1 Wiper Blade + Water Repellent - Clears...
About This Item
" Rain‑X® Latitude® Water Repellency 2-n-1 Wiper Blades MORE THAN JUST A WIPER BLADE™! More Than Just a Wiper Blade! 2-IN-1 Wiper Blade + Water Repellent - Clears & Repels Water 2017 Product of the Year Winner - Car Care Category (survey of 40,000 people by Kantar TNS) Rain-X Water Repelling - Applied to the windshield by the wiper blades and lasts for months Advanced, Beam Blade Technology ? Contours to the curvature of the windshield for a smooth, virtually streak-free wipe and features a patented universal adapter for easy installation. All-Weather Performance ? The synthetic blend rubber squeegee can withstand extreme weather conditions for enhanced durability. Rain‑X® Latitude® Water Repellency wiper blades provide an innovative 2-in-1 solution to both clear and repel the elements for ultimate driving visibility. These wiper blades not only give you the superior wipe quality you’ve come to expect from Rain‑X® Latitude® blades, but now also treat your windshield with a water repelling coating for the ultimate in driving visibility! Rain‑X® Latitude® Water Repellency blades work by transferring a Rain‑X® water repelling coating from the wiper squeegee to the windshield during initial use. For optimal water repellency activation, run your wiper blades on a clean, dry windshield for 2 minutes. Once activated, the water repelling action will last for months! The Rain‑X® water repelling coating will also help clear your windshield of harsh winter weather driving elements, such as ice, snow and sleet. This can help reduce wear and tear on the squeegee and lead to longer blade life. Product Features Water Repelling Coating – Rain‑X water repelling coating is applied to the windshield by the wiper blades and lasts for months. Easy Installation – New and improved pre-installed universal adapter installs in minutes and fits 96% of all vehicles on the road. Advanced, Beam Style Technology – The blade contours to the curvature of the windshield for a smooth, virtually streak-free wipe. All-Weather Performance – The synthetic blend rubber squeegee can withstand extreme weather conditions for enhanced durability. Reduced Noise & Wind Lift – An aerodynamic spoiler prevents wind lift and delivers a quiet wipe. Check Compatibility with your Vehicle : Click Here Have You Changed Your Wiper Blades Lately? ""Wiper blades should be replaced every six months to a year or as soon as you notice a difference in driving visibility. When wiper blades no longer make proper contact with the windshield surface, they can begin to squeak, chatter, skip, smear or streak reducing driving visibility.
Remember to check your wiper blades as part of your regular preventative maintenance program!
Wiper Blade Maintenance Tips
Visibility is fundamental to safe driving. Although drivers depend on their vehicles’ wiper blades to clear away rain, sleet and snow, many wait to replace them until they need them the most. So remembering to maintain wiper blades regularly can maximize visibility, efficiency and reliability.
Wiper blades deteriorate due to many environmental factors including:
- Sun: Ultraviolet light and ozone deterioration
- Oil: Car waxes and exhaust hold rubber-deteriorating oil
- Airborne debris: Sand, mud and dust carried in the wind
- Moisture: Acid rain and salt water (in moist air both near the shore and inland)
Remember, wiper blades should be checked every six months and changed at least once a year. Evaluate both the rubber squeegee and the metal frames to avoid common problems such as streaking, skipping, chattering, wearing and splitting – all offenders of reduced visibility and slowed reaction time while driving.
Common Wiper Problems
- Streaking occurs when the rubber squeegee dries, hardens and cracks. It can also be caused by tree sap, road tar and other foreign substances collected on either the glass or the blade.
- Skipping occurs when the blade develops a curvature from lack of use (e.g. left in the ‘parked position’ for an extended length of time).
- Wearing occurs with extensive use and is when the rubber edges are rounded instead of squared.
- Splitting is caused when the sun’s ultraviolet rays penetrate the rubber squeegee, causing it to breakdown and separate from the frame.
- Bent Refill Vertebra and Bent Frames cause inconsistent contact with the glass surface, creating streaking or skipping.
Avoid these common problems and extend the life of your wiper blades by following these simple steps:
- Clean your windshield every time you fill your gas tank.
- Gently wipe the rubber squeegee with a damp paper towel to remove any loose dirt or oil.
- Never use your windshield wipers to de-ice your windshield. Instead, either use an ice scraper or use your defroster to melt snow and ice.
- Pull your wiper blades away from the windshield during winter months to prevent ice build up on the rubber squeegee and to prevent them from sticking to the windshield.
Efficient wiper blades are as important to a vehicle’s safe operation as clean oil and good tires. So remember to change your wiper blades at least once a year, to inspect them frequently for wear and tear and to enjoy the view!
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
2.60 x 1.12 x 18.58 Inches