About This Item
Why take your car to a mechanic when you can work on it at home with the Pro Lift Low-Profile Jack. This product gives you better access to ground clearance vehicles. The Pro Lift F-767 gives you lifting range from 3.5" to 14". With an extra-low profile, it can easily fit under a clearance below 3.5" and be maneuvered into position; this will allow you to raise most cars, including vehicles with performance suspension setups. This 2-ton car jack is made out of heavy-duty reinforced steel that provides long-lasting durability. Its unique patented bypass device protects against over pumping and its built-in safety valve provides overload protection. The Pro Lift Low-Profile Jack is coated in a grey finish that makes it rust resistant. It features steel wheels that roll smoothly around any hard, flat surface; the rear wheels rotate, making it a breeze to change direction.
Pro Lift Low Profile Jack:
- Extra-low profile
- 2-ton car jack has a lifting range of 3.5" to 14"
- Patented bypass device protects against over pumping for safe operations
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy-duty steel construction that provides long-term durability
- Grey finish coating makes it rust resistant
- Steel wheels roll smoothly on hard, flat surfaces
- Rotating rear wheels make it a breeze to change direction
exceeds ansi/pald requirements, rugged steel construction with swivel casters, 2-ton extra low-profile floor jack, 3.5- to 14-inch hydraulic lifting range, load capacity: 4400 lbs.
|Assembled Product Weight||