About This Item
The Medela Harmony® Manual Breast Pump is designed for occasional use away from your baby. This comfortable and lightweight breast pump is ideal if you?re looking for a portable and discreet alternative to your double, electric breast pump. This best-selling manual breast pump features 2-Phase Expression® technology, which resembles a baby's nursing rhythm and is effective for breast milk removal. The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump helps you stay connected by providing what?s best for your baby even when you?re not there.
- Medela is the #1 Physician Recommended Breast Pump Product in the U.S*
- Easy-to-use, lightweight design is portable and discreet
- Only manual breast pump with 2-Phase Expression® technology to help you produce more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the Expression phase
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle makes manual pumping comfortable
- Convenient bottle stand to help prevent spills
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are made without BPA: Safe for mom and baby
- Medela Harmony® Manual Breast Pump Model# 67186
What's in the Box?
(1) Single, manual breast pump; (1) 24 mm PersonalFit breast shield; (2) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids; (1) slow flow nipple with collar and cap; (1) valve; (2) membranes; (1) bottle stand to prevent spills; (1) Breastfeeding Information Guide; (1) Instructions for use
*Quintiles IMS Report 11/3/2017
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
3.58 x 7.33 x 8.71 Inches