Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1400 mg., 230 Softgels
- Availability: In Stock
Features: Naturally Formed Triglyceride Fish Oil Provides All 8 Essential Fatty Acids & All Omega Fatty Acids Naturally Occurring Astaxanthin and Vitamins A & D Sustainably Sourced, Cold Pressed, Extra...
- Naturally Formed Triglyceride Fish Oil
- Provides All 8 Essential Fatty Acids & All Omega Fatty Acids
- Naturally Occurring Astaxanthin and Vitamins A & D
- Sustainably Sourced, Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin
- USP Verified
Item may be available in your local warehouse, prices may vary.
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Kirkland Signature™ Wild Alaskan Fish Oil 1400 mg is a naturally formed triglyceride (nTG) made using a proprietary cold-press extraction process, which protects the oil from damaging high heat and eliminates the need for additional refining and chemical treatments. The result is a safe, clean, extra-virgin oil that’s still in the same nutrient-rich form that’s found in fresh fish.
- Natural triglyceride (nTG) fish oil.
- Provides all omega fatty acids.
- Contains astaxanthin - the powerful antioxidant.
- Delivers a natural balance of Vitamins A & D.
- Sustainably sourced from Alaska, made in the USA.
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Ingredients: Wild Alaskan Fish Oil (As Naturally Formed Triglycerides); Gelatin (Bovine), Water, Glycerin, Vitamin E (as a mixed Tocopherol, as an antioxidant).
Contains: Fish (Alaska Pollock, Cod, Salmon) and Soy.
No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Yeast or Gluten.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature, tightly closed. Avoid excessive heat.