BISSELL PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Vacuum (new version of 1701), 2190
- Availability: In Stock
About This Item Features Experience powerful cleaning of the BISSELL PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (new version of 1701), 2190 with Multi-Cyclonic Technology and no loss of suction*. The TurboPass...
About This Item
FeaturesExperience powerful cleaning of the BISSELL PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (new version of 1701), 2190 with Multi-Cyclonic Technology and no loss of suction*. The TurboPass Brush Roll removes embedded dirt and hair from your carpet with every pass while edge-to-edge cleaning helps clean baseboards and around furniture. Clean above floors with the extra-long stretch hose and onboard tools. The TurboBrush Tool, with mini rotating brush and powerful suction, agitates and lifts dirt and hair from carpeted stairs, upholstery, and more. The Helix Separation System forces large particles, dirt, and debris to the bottom of the vacuum tank, keeping the dirt out of your filters for longer lasting pick-up performance. The BISSELL PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (new version of 1701), 2190 also has extra-wide cleaning path makes for faster cleaning, and the large capacity, easy empty dirt bin means fewer trips to the trash can. *Tested per IEC 60312-1 with multiple dust loadings, results within accepted tolerance of 5%
- Exclusive Performance System with Helix Dirt Separation - for longer lasting pick-up performance.
- TurboPass Brush Roll ? Powerful dirt pick-up with every pass
- Multi-cyclonic with No Loss of Suction*
- Extra Wide Cleaning Path ? Removes embedded dirt and hair in less time
- TurboBrush Tool ? clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, and more
- Lightweight and Maneuverable ? Designed to clean under furniture
- Washable filter- Means not having to replace filters as often
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
9.38 x 15.25 x 31.60 Inches