Autel Autolink AL539B OBD2 Scanner, Avometer, Car Battery Tester 3-in-1 for Automotive OBDII Diagnosis & Electrical Test
- Availability: In Stock
About This Item BATTERY TEST: AL539B, a expanded function OBD2 scanner with the additional capability of battery testing, is a great solution for you to quickly and accurately test most types of...
About This Item
BATTERY TEST: AL539B, a expanded function OBD2 scanner with the additional capability of battery testing, is a great solution for you to quickly and accurately test most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-freebatteries
CIRCUIT TEST: It is not only a simple OBD2 code reader but also a top-rated battery tester with AVOmeter. It will be easy for you to quickly access information about voltage, continuity and current of any vehicle for battery status analysis
EMISSION-RELATED FEATURE: Except the special battery test function, this OBD2 scanner’s basic functions are emission-related diagnoses, I/M readiness status check, O2 sensor test, on-board monitor test which are necessary on passing emissiontests
MIL TURN-OFF: The most direct and typical functions of this code scanner is to turn off the check engine light (MIL), which is completed via clearing the stored fault codes after the problems are solved
FASTER DIAGNOSES: For faster and more convenient diagnosis, the Autel code reader AL539B supports DTC lookup for detailed codes information retrieval, data playback and print capability for convenient vehicle health status analyzing
Built-In AVOmeter & Battery Test
- Autel AL539B is not only equipped with an easy-to-read build-in AVOmeter to allow you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip, but also it provides a quick and accurate test result of most types of 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery including AGM, standard and maintenance-free batteries.
- Connect the scan tool to the battery terminals with battery test cable: red to positive (+) terminal, black to negative (-) terminal, and rock each clamp back and forth to ensure the connections are solid. The easy and intuitive operating steps displayed on LCD screen are your best assistance to make finding what you need simple and fast.
- AL539B also provides a built-in 3.7V lithium battery for off-vehicle data review and analysis. Please note that the circuit test is only available when this scan tool is powered by internal battery solely. Otherwise, it will cause incorrect results and potential damage.
Exceptional Full OBDII Functions
- Extensive Coverage: Autel AL539B is an ultimate automotive diagnostic tool which works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN).
- One-Click I/M Readiness
- Reading codes
- Erasing Codes & Reset
- Viewing Freeze Frame Data
- Retrieving I/M Readiness Status
- O2 Monitor Test
- Data Stream
- Circuit & Battery Test with built-in AVOmeter
- Full OBD2 Function
- Easy Manipulation for Data Accessing, Codes Identifying & Data Analyzing
- TFT Color Display Multifunctional Code Reader
|Manufacturer Part Number|